Download our 2016 brochure. 2016 Difficult Airway Brochure
Join us for one of the best classes you will ever take!
Learn the full range of airway management techniques with experienced faculty. You will use all of the airway devices, practice decision making and airway techniques, face challenging patient scenarios, and meet CE requirements.
CLICK HERE to Register!
Difficult Airway Course Topics:
– Difficult and failed airway management
– Medication-assisted intubation (including RSI and RSA)
– Pediatric airway management
– Endotracheal tube introducers (bougie)
– Surgical Cricothyrotomy
– Extraglottic Devices
– Ventilator management
– Digital and nasal intubation
– CPAP and BiPAP
Location: 2800 Aldine Bender, Houston, Texas 77032
For more information or hotel/airfare recommendations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org